- Rob is the author of a monthly column for Forbes.com, “Good Counsel”. To view Rob’s articles, click here.
- Rob is the author of a monthly column for Pennsylvania Law Weekly.
- Rob has appeared on regional and national radio shows with live interview segments. To listen to the recordings, click here.
- Rob is a frequent contributor to the Alliance Report.
- Bovarnick and Associates has been featured in various publications throughout the United States.
- Rob was named one of Pennsylvania’s Super Lawyers by SuperLawyers.com in 2006, 2007 and 2008.
- Rob was named one of the nation’s preeminent lawyers by Lexis-Nexis in 2006, 2007 and 2008.
- Firm materials were awarded the 2006 American Graphic Design Award for excellence in print design and were published in a nationally distributed annual. (Debra Malinics Advertising, Philadelphia, design agency)
- Rob interviewed on Fox Business News regarding GM Bankruptcy. Click on the following to watch: May22, 2009; June 1, 2009.
- Rob interviewed on Fox Business News regarding Chrysler Bankruptcy. Click here to watch.
- Rob appears as guest on Comcast CN8 “Money Matters.
- Rob selected for CEO Profile by Philadelphia Business Journal. Click here to view the selection.
- Michael Smerconish Show: April 25, 2005 (.mp3)
- Venture Talk Radio March 26, 2006 (.mp3)
- Executive Leaders: April 7, 2006: Part I (.mp3)
- Executive Leaders: April 7, 2006: Part II (.mp3)
Every Saturday morning from 7:30 – 8:00 a.m. Rob hosts a radio show called The Billable Hour on WHAT 1340 am. The show provides information on various legal issues. To listen to any of the shows, click on the links below.
- August 2, 2008 – How to Choose a Lawyer
- August 9, 2008 – Business Bankruptcy
- August 16, 2008 – Federal and State Court Systems
- August 23, 2008 – Contracts
- August 30, 2008 – Employees: Hiring, Firing, and Everything in Between
- September 13, 2008 – Client Retainers and FDIC Coverage
- September 20, 2008 – Choosing a Corporate Entity
- September 27, 2008 – Negotiating Commercial Leases
- October 11, 2008 – Tips on Successful Negotiations
- October 17, 2008 – Bailout
- October 25, 2008 – The Election
- November 1, 2008 – The Law Under Obama
- November 9, 2008
- November 22, 2008
- December 13, 2008
- January 3, 2009
Rob starts each show with a segment called “The Shameless Plug”, where he plugs a book or appearance by one of his friends. Here is a list of The Shameless Plugs:
- Your Lawyer: A User’s Guide by Lawrence Fox
- Divorce: It’s All About Control by Stacy D. Phillips
- Small Business Book of ListsEdited by Gene Marks
- Outfoxing the Small Business Owner by Gene Marks
Rob writes a column for Forbes.com called “Good Counsel”, which focuses on legal issues affecting businesses. To read each column online, click any of the following:
- September 3, 2008 – Bankruptcy Basics
- September 25, 2008 – What You Need to Know About Chapter 11
- October 8, 2008 – How to Hire a Lawyer
- October 24, 2008 – The Law Under Obama
- December 8, 2008 – What to Do About Astronomical Legal Fees
- December 15, 2008 – How to Avoid Holiday Party Sexual Harassment
- January 15, 2009 – Retail’s Dagger in the Heart
- February 26, 2009 – Can Homeowners Afford Obama’s Plan?
- April 13, 2009 – Strong-Arm Distressed Debtors At Your Peril
- June 23, 2009 – How to Deal With Bankrupt Customers
- August 10, 2009 – How to Talk to a Bankruptcy Lawyer
- January 5, 2010 – Obama on Small Business: A Year Later
- July 21, 2010 – When is Litigation Worth the Hassle?
Small Business Exchange
Forbes.com has also asked Rob to serve as the legal expert for its Small Business Exchange. This is a question and answer column. To read each column online, click any one of the following:
- September 16, 2008 – How Will Wall Street’s Meltdown Affect Small Biz?